Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Going to BFS!!


I just signed up for the Battle for Salvation GT over Columbus Day Weekend!  This will be my first time actually playing in a GT, and I am pretty stoked.  The hard part will be settling on a list.  I have my Narrative list which was not terrible, but I have a month to try to put together a Space Marine list.  Hopefully I can find someone local who can loan me 20+ bikes....

BFS Info after the break:


Start date: 10/12/13
End date: 10/13/13
Format: NOVA (missions) This is a NOVA Invitational Qualifier Tournament
Games: 7 Points: 1999+1
Players: 80
Round time: 3 hours
FOC: 1
Forgeworld: No
Fortifications: Bastion + ADL, Skyshield
Layout: preset terrain
Entry fee: $67
Additional events
- 40k Skirmish 500 pts 10/11 friday night run by fritz from http://www.fritz40k.com/
- Warmachine Tournaments 50 pts 10/11 - 10/13
Format:
Day 1: HARDCORE TOURNAMENT
Day 2: STEAMROLLER TOURNAMENT
Day 3: MASTERS TOURNAMENT
Venue: Palisades Mall
Address: 1000 Palisades Center Drive, West Nyack, NY
TO contact: battleforsalvationtourney@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment